I have a IH 424 Gas tractor for sale. The tires hold air and the back two are in good shape. The engine runs, needs carb work, brakes work, all gears shift, PTO spins, lift works, I have not used this tractor since I purchased it a few years back. it was to be a restoration project. To many projects, cant complete the restoration. Old straight tractor with original paint. No implements, No load...
Brush forks cls on to your loader bucket. NO DRILLING OR WELDING. Put on take off , very easy in 3 or 4 minutesvery strong, wont damage your bucket. Forks made of two 1 high tinsel steel rods.For more information call Great for moving brush, trash, logs, rocksSTOCKED IN KILLEEN TX4 bucket $3505 bucket $4006 bucket $450chains included pat. 747,748
For Sale Chicken tractor frames in all sizes. Come and pick the one you want. Most are service-ready and ready to build on or modify to suit.My prices start at $650 and go up to $2850.00.I have the ability to load you, or can deliver for gas, mileage and time as we agree. All purchased frames must be paid for in full before they leave our ranch.If you are reading this add, I have many frames re...
95 Kubota tractor in good condition has bucket shredder new seat has a set of turf tires mountedon it is a 2x4rims that come with it new battery fresh oil and filter 537 hours 9500.00 cash
1972 John Deere 4000 diesel tractor. Great condition, good wheel weights 900lbs each side, front weights, paint is nice. Needs new tires, batteries, seat and owner Runs good and can jump start if needed. Fuel in tank is about 5 months old. Key is broke off in ignition but will start with screwdriver... Dont use it and have no room for it so make an offer.2.1.O.7.7.2.5.6.O.4
over a month agoKilleen, TX+18 milesBusiness Inventory for Sale
used john deere used tractor parts used case cat loader excavator dozerwe sell used and rebuilt parts for heavy equipment machinery. Booms, axles, engines, transmissions, hydraulic cylinders and many more..
over a month agoTemple, TX+8 milesCommercial Vehicles for Sale
1989 Ford 1900 771 Tractor with Trailer & Accessories. Blue 1989 FORD 1900 28 HP TRACTOR and TRAILER with the following implement- 6 FT Shredder (Purchased in 2016) - The 16 FT Trailer has current Texas Plates.- - Located in Temple TX- - Financing Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available Stock Number: H163304E
Similar
SAT. JUNE 29 @ 9:30AM- THE ABSOLUTE AUCTION OF McNAMARA TRUCK PARTS- BELTON, TEXAS. SELLING A HUGE AMOUNTS OF TRUCK & CAR PARTS*FORKLIFTS*GUNS* MOTORCYLES*SHOP & HAND TOOLS*FARM TRACTOR*BOAT & SO MUCH MORE! GO TO www.billhallauctioneer.com TO VIEW PHOTOS & AUCTION LIST. PREVIEW-FRIDAY 6/28-9AM-6PM.
DRIVERS CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK-LOCAL RUNS ENJOY MORE HOME TIME! LOCAL RUNS MORE HOME TIME & MORE WEEKENDS AT HOME CKJ Transport of South Texas has an excellent opportunity for qualified professional Company Drivers to operate locally out of our San Antonio, New Braunfels, or Marble Falls, Texas hiring locations. If you are 23 years or older, have a minimum of 1-year tractor-trailer experience and ...
yesterdayKilleen, TX+18 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% Associated topics: cdl a operator, contractor, independent contractor, lease, lp program, own truck driving, own your own new truck, own your own truck, solo driver, solo driving
(888) ###-#### or apply online below today. Job Description: Are you ready to make the transition from driver to business owner? ACT is the perfect place for you! We've partnered with Excel Leasing to help you take that next step in your career. With our centrally located headquarters, we are able to get you home easily. You're never far from home with ACT. Lease Purchase Advantages: Late Model...
this weekKilleen, TX+18 milesTransportation Jobs
CFI is Hiring Class-A Truck DriversExcellent Pay and Benefits - Reliable Home TimeSolo and Team Opportunities Available**Recent Grads Welcome! Ask About our Industry Leading Finishing Program**When you work for CFI as an Regional or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver - a job sometimes referred to as long-haul trucking - you can expect a life of adventure on the open road. It s a lifestyle that does req...
this weekKilleen, TX+18 milesTransportation Jobs
bonus owner operator driver trucks trucking Schneider's Tanker Choice program allows Owner-Operators to choose their own freight 24/7 from one of the largest tanker freight pools in the industry. This program allows you to take control of your business and bottom line by choosing loads that best meet your business needs and operating characteristics by having complete visibility to revenue - no...
CFI is Hiring Class-A Truck DriversExcellent Pay and Benefits - Reliable Home TimeSolo and Team Opportunities Available**Recent Grads Welcome! Ask About our Industry Leading Finishing Program**When you work for CFI as an Regional or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver - a job sometimes referred to as long-haul trucking - you can expect a life of adventure on the open road. It s a lifestyle that does req...
Dedicated Route - Home Weekly Job summary: Solo Drivers needed for dedicated account. Home weekly for home time. Lots of miles available each week; all miles paid whether loaded or empty. All freight is driver tailgate. You are paid $150 per trailer unload. Pay is 37cpm with less than one year background; if more than 1 yr background, you'll start at 39cpm. Qualifications: six months in the pas...
this weekKilleen, TX+18 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, high settlements & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our owner operators, System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOS...
this weekKilleen, TX+18 milesTransportation Jobs
Job Description: Quick Apply Call Now: (855) ###-#### CONTRACTOR-OWNER OPERATORS MONEY LANES Now Open for both Solo and Team Drivers! BCB Transport is offering big miles with flexible Money Lanes in your area. These Money Lanes are with reputable top shelf customers providing excellent revenue and flexible home time options for you and your family. Featured Money Lane Rates: ? Solo Contractor R...
1 + ... Next >